Week 22 - Cracked Cookie
Weekly Update #22 - Cracked Cookie
We're back with another weekly update! This time around, I focused on areas of content that needed attention. Consumables and abilities.
- Three new consumables: Cracked Cookie, Briefcase, and Escape Rope.
- Added nine elites and removed layered elites. Added elite combos. Level 2 elites spawn much later.
- The Planetree Pasture A, Sandspring Oasis A, and Chillytop Mountains A themes have been revamped.
- Fortune Cookie results are now revealed after using them.
- Reworked momentum and most character abilities. All passive abilities except for Backpack have been removed.
- Mag Dump can be cancelled early, and allows you to step in a direction after using it.
- Go Fish now carries over a small amount of momentum after grappling. The Fishing Rod has a bit more speed.
- Go Fish can grab items.
- You can now launch yourself in a direction with Pyrotechnics to deal damage to enemies.
- Kitchen Knife is slightly slower while visible so it's easier to time shots.
- While Angler is grappling and while Alexandra is pouncing, they are considered flying and aren't affected by lakes.
- Removed useless keywords from existing on guns.
- Reworked wind to feel better.
- Changed armor visuals to be part of the health bar.
- Added an outline to Sawbuck's slash animation.
- Fixed lag with TV remote.
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.