Week 27 - Black Hole
Weekly Update #27 - Black Hole
I finally had enough time to start working again. This update isn't very spooky, so I promise the next one will be.
- Two new passive items based off of two of my Ludum Dare games: Landline and Black Hole.
- New resource consumable: Luna. A persistent currency to counterbalance Sol. Nothing to spend Luna on yet
- Added chance chests. Spend a key to test your luck.
- All enemies now have a chance to drop Sol. Sol gained from particles (scrapping and Ring) is no longer gained instantly.
- Minibosses now drop a room reward.
- Shop prices have been adjusted to counter the excess Sol.
- Added better temporary sprites for Cracked Cookie, Dog Tag, Briefcase, and Escape Rope.
- Chests no longer drop as room rewards. Chest spawn logic in the overworld has been simplified.
- Adjusted some consumable rarities.
- You can now check your total stats on the stats page instead of only individual characters.
- Fragile Soul no longer grants spectral.
- Rock charges slightly faster.
- Fixed a bug where Mushroom would make you shorter instead of taller.
- Fixed a bug where Attachment could drop past its stack limit.
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.