Week 28 - Frightwatch
Weekly Update #28 - Frightwatch
This update is a day early. Happy Halloween! Similarly to last year, the timing worked out, and we managed to get Frightwatch in the game this week.
- Added Frightwatch: the first Bogwood Basin miniboss. As a reminder, we're not finishing the minibosses until later so we can work towards making more progress.
- Added a placeholder tutorial with a dialogue box system. It doesn't really teach you anything for now.
- Added a placeholder teleporter that spawns after the Bogwood Basin boss that allows you to finish the run.
- New gun: Vacuum Cleaner.
- New Chillytop Mountains enemy: Sparka.
- Small HP packs now give 5 HP instead of 10 to match small ammo packs' 5%. Resourcefulness adds 5 HP to small packs instead of 10.
- Camelot has 150 HP instead of 200.
- Clay Slime has 8 HP instead of 10.
- Leaky Pipe, Jumping Plague, and Old Watch now have better sprites. No more black and white passives!
- Removed a few elite types: cold, warm, maple, teleport, and lock. Heal and crown are now as common as the rest and can be combo-ed.
- Fixed a bug where Pepperoni Pizza didn't do what it was supposed to do, and actually just made it so certain rare elite types could be combo-ed.
- Fixed a weird logic bug with Paddleball. It should be slightly easier to use.
- Fixed a bug where spectral guns could have the bouncy keyword.
- Fixed a bug where intentional game freezes from things like Disposable Camera wouldn't freeze sprites, causing some animations to play for too long. This was noticeable on explosions and melee slices.
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.