Week 33 - Straw and Rope
Weekly Update #33 - Straw and Rope
This update adds some new content and makes major changes to houses and chests.
NOTE: This update WILL wipe your progress. To recover your progress, go to: "AppData\Local\VF_Restructure" and move everything from that folder into "AppData\Local\Vast_Forecast".
- Four new passive items: Maneki-neko, Straw and Rope, Sticks and Shrubbery, and Bricks and Clay.
- New new guns: Assault Rifle and Airsoft Gun.
- New chest type: trash can. It gives a random amount of Sol from 10-15 It's totally not an excuse to reuse the sprite.
- Changed the number of enemies that can appear in rooms from 1-3 to 0-4.
- Doors no longer lock you out of rooms.
- Guns can no longer be scrapped.
- Enemies can drop up to 3 sol instead of 1.
- Return pads no longer automatically scrap drops.
- All chests have been moved to indoor rooms.
- Touched up most tiles. Wall tiles in Planetree, Chillytop, and Bogwood appear larger to better reflect their hitboxes. Sandspring wall tiles connect to each other a lot better.
- Simplified generation. All floors generate the same way now. This fixes bugs with Chillytop and weird tiny Sandspring floors.
- Resprited Small Sol to look less like Luna.
- Resprited Sandwich. Don't worry, it's still a sandwich.
- Entering the ending portal plays the credits.
- Updated the credits.
- Fixed Backpack spawning in walls and indoors.
- Changed the informative description of Empty Can to reflect the gun scrap change.
- Fixed bugs with Paddleball. It also synergizes with shooting affects like Markers and Scythe, among other things.
- Added missing descriptions to Deodorant and Encouragement.
- Fixed countless house bugs.
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.