Week 41 - Shirt Pocket
Weekly Update #41 - Shirt Pocket
There were a few hotfixes throughout the week. This devlog is just a combination of all the hotfixes, taken directly from Discord, where they were written. Sorry if they aren't as punctual or informational as the normal update notes.
- Shirt Pocket's informative description now accurately says "10%" instead of "10".
- Fixed door hitboxes not updating when they reopened after a cleared room.
- Heavily re-optimized obstacles (specifically trees) because week 40 ruined them a bit.
- Fixed wall tiles not placing properly near spawn.
- Fixed an oversight with generation. This may result in more open spawn locations.
- Fixed reflecting and deflecting not working when you had Pool Cue.
- Heavily optimized player movement and fixed getting stuck in walls.
- ACTUALLY fixed campfire damage, I promise this time.
- Fixed muzzle flashes and casings being generated from things like Markers. This was always a bug, but Cardboard Crown and the Pool Cue changes made it obvious this was a problem.
- Fixed stuff becoming invisible when you went in/out of houses.
- Added alternate placeholder tilesets so you can at least tell what floor you're on.
- Buffed Ink and Leaky Pipe by giving the drops bigger hitboxes. Also added an alternate drop particle to reflect this.
- Leaky Pipe now only stacks once.
- Mousetrap stuns properly instead of doing a weird chill thing.
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.