Vast Forecast v0.5.3
This update adds a lot of crucial stuff that was requested forever ago, like audio settings and different resolutions. There's also new content!
Content and Additions:
- Three new passives: Straw and Rope, Sticks and Shrubbery, Bricks and Clay.
- Four new guns: Paintball Gun, Paintball Shotgun, Paintball Rifle, Colt. The paintball guns aren't entirely done, so they don't drop yet.
- You can now punch. (You can now melee if you don't have a gun.)
- Reworked the menu. Now there are audio settings and the option to change the resolution.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- Enemies and trees now have shadows. The player's shadow has been adjusted to match.
- The red color used in the healthbar (and various other places) has been changed to match the new palette.
- Buttons on the menu are a bit smaller.
- Removed bullet fades. Bullets without animations just disappear.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Trench has been changed. Instead of dropping a weapon when turning invisible, being invisible heavily lowers his defense. This is a risky downside that I hope is a bit more fun.
- Smoke Mole now has a chance to go underground early without throwing a bomb.
- The screenshake setting is now a slider instead of a button. The max screenshake has been increased by a bit.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Crowbar opening golden chests incorrectly.
- Fixed a lot of issues with Slimes and Smoke Mole having the Blinded effect.
- Fixed a bug where charged weapons carried over the charge when the player picked up a new weapon.
- Fixed a bug where melee weapon animations would end too early.
Vast Forecast v0.5.3.exe 9 MB
Jul 30, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.