Vast Forecast v0.5.7
An inventory system, new passives, and passive levels. This update has a lot.
Content and Additions:
- Eleven new passive items: Wishbone Piece, Half Full Glass, Half Empty Glass, Sandwich Bag, Fanny Pack, Travel Pack, Portable Charger, Suitcase, Dreamcatcher, Lighter Fluid, and Carrot.
- Consumables like Keys and Medkits can now be stored in an inventory and used with the number keys (or the dpad on controller). Guns are also stored in a similar inventory, and you can see your stored guns, along with their levels (by color) and number of bullets that are left in the clip.
- A new gun called the Triple Minigun has been added because yes.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- The wind and rain effects now animate instead of showing random lines.
- Every gun has been repositioned. Every gun's bullet offset has also been repositioned.
- Painted Horseshoe's sprite has been touched up.
- Webs no longer have transparency.
- Vacuum Cleaner has been visually changed to disappear earlier and have no transparency.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Some charged weapons can now be partially charged for reduced power.
- Passive items now have item levels similarly to the guns.
- Reduced the drop rates of small packs, and lowered the amount of HP that medkits give.
- Guns now drop less than consumables and passives. Passives now drop the same amount as consumables (instead of less). The total number of drops is the same per area.
- Needle is now level 2.
- Ink is now level 2 and creates more ink.
- Dark Matter Light Bulb is now level 3 and is no longer a range downgrade.
- Jumping Plague is now level 2 and the poison duration has increased to 30 seconds.
- Candy Corn is now level 2 and the chances for it to work have been increased.
- Paddleball's range per level has been decreased again.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed lilypads disappearing again.
- Fixed palm trees spawning in quicksand.
- The game now starts at exactly 9:00 AM instead of somewhere around 9:20 AM.
Vast Forecast v0.5.7.exe 9 MB
Aug 18, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.