Vast Forecast v0.5.8
This update almost doubles the amount of enemies in the game, as well as introducing a ton of major improvements.
Content and Additions:
- Floor generation (mostly for Planetree Isle) has been heavily improved. Forests actually feel like forests now.
- Added Flower enemy to Planetree Isle.
- Added Cactus enemy to Sandspring Oasis.
- Added Snow Slime enemy to Chillytop Mountains.
- Added Snow Cricket enemy to Chillytop Mountains.
- Added Mud Slime enemy to Bogwood Basin.
- Completely reworked Dendromancer (previously named Forest Mage).
- Made countless changes to existing enemies, including changing animation speeds, drop rates, behavior, and stats.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- Removed all enemy death animations and replaced them with particles.
- Replaced the effect for picking up items with particles.
- Sped up the grass chopping effect.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Bees sometimes aggro Flowers instead of the player.
- You can now only hold 2 Ammo Boxes and Medkits instead of 3.
- Changed the informative description for Jumping Plague.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where time would count up while the game was paused.
- Fixed a bug where the inventories would hide while indoors.
- Fixed a bug where certain bullet types wouldn't do their effect if you hit an enemy on the first frame. The biggest example of this happening is Rock not dropping itself.
Vast Forecast v0.5.8.exe 9 MB
Aug 22, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.