Vast Forecast v0.5.14
Sound! Also other cool stuff!
Content and Additions:
- New passives: Torch, Night Vision Goggles, Medicinal Allergen, and Robot Vacuum.
- New music added for Sandspring Oasis, Chillytop Mountains, and Bogwood Basin.
- Placeholder sound effects added. They're really bad.
- Mud added to Bogwood Basin. Quicksand has been reworked to damage the player if they are sucked too far down.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- Snow added to Chillytop Mountains.
- One of Dendromancer's frames has been shifted to match the rest.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Rain and Wind has been removed from worlds 2-4.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Bullet angles are now calculated from the gun instead of from the player, meaning they're way more accurate.
- Completely changed how depth works. Depth and collision should be much more accurate. There might be a few bugs with this.
- Fixed a crash with using Bob's active on Boomerang.
- Fixed a bug where using Bob's active on some weapons would result in softlocks.
- Fixed a bug where consumables could be used by typing a number in the chat.
- Cleaned up pathfinding for enemies.
Vast Forecast v0.5.14.zip 16 MB
Aug 28, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.