Vast Forecast v0.5.18
While we work on SFX and new types of weather, here's some stuff we've done in between.
Content and Additions:
- New passives: Adrenaline Spike, Butterfly Collection, and Disco Ball.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- The Blastoff intro now animates!
- Reorganized where the passive items are displayed when you hold tab to make them fit well with the inventory. Only 8 show now instead of 9.
- The HP bar no longer visually changes when you have a decimal amount of HP.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Xandra's active has been changed to be a large heal once per floor. I accidentally forgot to make it recharge on the next floor, so you can only use it once for now.
- All enemies now deal contact damage, the hitboxes for ground collision have been changed a lot.
- Snow Cricket's contact damage mechanic has been changed to match the rest.
- Rock charges slower and has more max range.
- Changed how upgrades are handled for SMG, Rock, and Wand.
- Vacuum Cleaner does more DPS but uses more ammo.
- BB+ no longer uses the partial charge mechanic.
- White Flag and Red Cape's enemy radius has been lowered.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a crash with picking up Robot Vacuum.
- Fixed a bug where Bush would have randomized speed.
- Fixed a bug where enemies could contact with the player after they were dead.
Vast Forecast v0.5.18.zip 18 MB
Sep 04, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.