v0.7.6 - Content for a Change
Lots of content was worked on for this update. Keep in mind that some of the stuff in this update has WIP art that is subject to change.
Content and Additions:
- Frog enemy added to Planetree Isle.
- Sand Shark enemy added to Sandspring Oasis.
- Toy Chest, Military Crate, and Drawer added as chest types.
- Toolbox consumable added.
- Cactus object that hurts you added to Sandspring Oasis.
- Rock object added to Planetree Isle. More rocks will be added to the other worlds later.
- Added more treasure rooms.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- Bee enemy resprited.
- Shot Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Spider Rifle, Pengun, Chaos Cannon, and Boomerang resprited.
- Whenever your stats change, the tab menu automatically displays with green and red text to show which stats changed.
- The tab menu now fades out.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Wyatt's rockets now accelerate faster and have a slightly higher max speed.
- Wyatt's passive downside is now a proper stat change like Angler's passive upside.
- Locked Houses can no longer spawn on Planetree Isle.
- Locked Chests, Glass Chests, and Anvils can no longer spawn on Planetree Isle, unless in a house.
- Locked Houses are slightly less common.
- Xandra's pounce cooldown is now even shorter with Strong Self. This is unintentional, I meant to buff the pounce cooldown as a whole. This will be fixed in the next update.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where you could use Angler's hook to rarely leave the map.
- Fixed a bug where you could go through structures by standing still during wind.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would go offscreen in houses if it was windy outside.
- Fixed a bug where status effects would carry over when you restarted a run.
Vast Forecast v0.7.6.zip 23 MB
Oct 16, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.