v0.7.8 - Seeds
Another all-around update. Seeds are here, along with an improved Camelot.
Content and Additions:
- Reworked and resprited Camelot. He can spawn Sand Slimes with a kick attack, and stops running less abruptly.
- Added seeds. You can load a seed with /seed and then an 8 digit string. Currently you can't view your seed, and seeds are still pretty separate from each other, but we'll work more on them later.
Aesthetic Changes and Improvements:
- Cacti and Quicksand now spawn separately from Palm Trees and lakes in Sandspring Oasis.
Balance Changes and Tweaks:
- Changed the hitbox of almost every enemy to be small rectangles instead of precise shapes. Accuracy and bullet size matters a little more now, and it looks a lot cleaner to hit enemies from the back. This should also help optimization.
- Wyatt's rocket blast is now based on the rocket speed, so right clicking isn't as powerful as looping it back to you.
- Toolboxes are rarer.
- Bandana, Half Full Glass, and Half Empty Glass use the new stat system, so they're much more obvious that they exist.
- Lowered the radius of White Flag and Red Cape.
- Sand Sharks are rarer.
Addressed Issues and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Fungun not working on minibosses properly.
- Fixed Snow Crickets ignoring all wall collision.
- Fixed enemies casually walking over cold water.
- Fixed Dreamcatcher always giving damage.
Vast Forecast v0.7.8.zip 23 MB
Oct 24, 2018
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.