Week 1 - Pyrotechnics
Weekly Update #1 - Pyrotechnics
I'm extremely happy with how people are receiving the rework! However, this update addresses some initial concerns people had with it.
- The game now has full localization support! You can play the game in German (localized by koykoy13) or French (localized by Fry_Em_Down™). Please let them know on the Discord if you see any issues!
- Pyrotechnics (Wyatt's active ability) is now controllable, but doesn't knock you back as far as Alexandra's pounce.
- All characters start with 200/200 ammo instead of 100/300. Rob's passive is that he starts with 300/300 ammo instead.
- Trent and Alexandra now start with 80 max HP. Wyatt now starts with 120.
- Whenever you complete a world, you are given max ammo and max HP. Once bosses exist, we plan to also allow the player to choose between more max ammo or more max HP.
- Angler's Fishing Rod now automatically detaches if you hit a wall.
- Trent's active ability no longer cancels after 10 seconds.
- Enemies have to be a small distance away from you to shoot. This should help close range characters and weapons from being too risky.
- The font has been changed to a very similar font with support for more letters and symbols.
- Added alternate cursors that you may select between in the gameplay settings.
- Bullets that naturally pierce now do less damage to enemies per enemy they hit.
- Buffed the damage of Handgun and pills from Pill Bottle.
- Extra Thumb now gives you a 20% fire rate increase instead of 15%.
- Track Shoes activates after 1 second instead of 1.5.
- Guns from Trash Cans are now leveled based on the world you're in. Starter levels have been toned down to a smaller damage multiplier.
- Adjusted the rarity of some consumables to make keys less abundant.
- Adjusted tree sparsity in Sandspring Oasis and Chillytop Mountains.
- Spiked chests now remove 10 max HP instead of 20 normal HP.
- Glass chests only reveal themselves when you are next to them.
- Quicksand has a much longer time in between each tick of damage.
- Fixed a lot of issues with clip sizes, reloading, and swapping weapons. Swapped weapons now remember their clip count, and clip sizes should never appear that you have ammo that you can't use.
- Fixed a few bugs with catching Boomerang while using an active ability.
- Fixed a bug where using a Toolbox while using Pyrotechnics broke the clip sizes of every gun permanently.
- Fixed an issue where some maps would allow you to see above and below the map.
- Fixed a bug where the main menu music would only play if you skipped the Blastoff logo.
Vast Forecast.zip 16 MB
Apr 26, 2019
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.