Week 7 - Carrot
I found myself with an extra week at home. This update's a big one, with elite enemies and weather events!
- New passive item: Carrot.
- Two new guns: Paintball Gun and Cardbine.
- New Sandspring enemy: Sand Shark.
- Added six new weather events that can randomly appear in the forecast.
- Added elite enemies that start spawning after the first in-game day. There are currently four different elites that make enemies harder.
- Added eight music tracks to the game, two more for each world. They play in a random order each run.
- Added six new daily modifiers.
- Reloading now presents a line above your character displaying the reload progress.
- Pill Bottle now has an instant reload.
- Melee slices and explosions have much better hitboxes.
- Added a sound effect for entering houses.
- Added a GameMaker Studio 2 splash screen to the intro.
- Added seven entries to the Bestiary.
- Fixed several bugs and issues with the Bestiary UI.
- Fixed a bug where houses could spawn too close to other objects.
- Fixed a visual bug with melee weapons and Dark Matter Lightbulb.
- Fixed a small bug with buying Acorn.
Vast Forecast.zip 31 MB
73 days ago
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.