Week 8 - Disposable Camera
Weekly Update #8 - Disposable Camera
Today marks the end of the second month of weekly updates! This week has a decent amount of new content.
- Two new passives: Disposable Camera and Ice Cream.
- Two new guns: Spider Rifle and Paw.
- Added two new elites.
- Sandspring Oasis now has a humidity to help with the theme. Based on the weather, the world will switch between humid and arid. The visuals for this are WIP.
- Many changes were made to the item drops. Trash cans are gone, a modified version of scrapping is back (hold e), and passives/guns are more separated. Expect more changes over time to test out how the game feels with different drop conditions.
- Track Shoes has been reworked to deal damage while dashing. Stacks increase dash damage instead of speed.
- Cardbine now shows you the hand name and value when you get a hand of 5 cards.
- Some enemies were given small max HP changes.
- Charmed enemies no longer target other charmed enemies, and don't shoot when they have no target.
- The command console separates the /skip and /next commands. You can now use the console to skip time.
- You can press the up arrow key while the console is open to repeat the last command you typed.
- Achievements are visually a little cleaner. They're still WIP, though.
- The Bestiary and character select screen is cleaner and animated. This is still WIP, though.
- Smoke Mole has no wait time in between each animation, making him significantly faster.
- Explosions are bigger. Again.
- Elites are visually different. They now have an icon above them and they aren't tinted.
- Charmed enemies are visually different. They now have an icon above them and they aren't tinted.
- Needle and piercing weapons now synergize.
- Honey now spawns 5 charmed enemies instead of 1 when you catch something.
- Fragile Soul now spawns you with 20 max HP instead of 1.
- Certain enemies have larger leaf particles when they die.
- Freezes from Pengun cap at a max of 5 hits at a time.
- Fixed a few issues with reloading.
Vast Forecast.zip 31 MB
95 days ago
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.