Week 11 - Ring
Weekly Update #11 - Ring
This is a fun update that adds finished achievements, a challenges page, and some more content.
- Added a new passive item: Ring.
- Added a new gun: Grenade Launcher.
- Achievements are finished. Some items have to be unlocked!
- Added a challenges page with one challenge: Purist.
- Flower's spritework has been heavily touched up.
- Smoke Mole's bomb is now animated.
- Angler's unlock condition has been changed to be easier.
- Acorn was changed to only spawn four permanent trees instead of four new ones per floor.
- The chill effect from Pengun and Ice Cream returns to normal slightly faster.
- Lowered Clay Slime's HP.
- Sand Shark is now more consistent and doesn't idle after jumps.
- Bow's charge speed was slightly increased.
- Boomerang's damage was slightly increased.
- Cold Blooded was changed to only create particles when your temperature changed from it.
- Certain particles were changed to have an effect when they touch the player.
- Fixed a bug where footprints would be imprinted in Chillytop houses.
- Fixed a bug where Alexandra consumables would carry onto the next floor.
- Fixed a bug where Clay Slime and purple elites would carry their offspring onto the next floor.
- Fixed a bug where entering and exiting houses would cause particles to behave strangely.
- Fixed various issues with Smoke Mole's bomb.
Vast Forecast.zip 31 MB
45 days ago
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.