Week 17 - Camelot
Weekly Update #17 - Camelot
The second miniboss, Camelot, is here! He's still missing a bit of what we have planned for him, but he's definitely playable.
- Added Camelot, the first Sandspring miniboss.
- Added 8 new passive items: Candy Heart, Shirt Pocket, Extra Arm, Dumbbell, Chewing Gum, Steady Sleeves, Pepperoni Pizza, and Sandwich.
- Removed Contact Lenses for good.
- Added a new challenge called Roller Mode. I hope you enjoy it.
- After looping, boss rewards are replaced with a choice between two level 1 passives. Fixed a bug where you could scrap boss rewards for free.
- Honey was reworked to be less annoying and many balance changes were made to it.
- Acorn was reworked so the charmed trees have normal HP, but respawn at the beginning of each floor if they die.
- The freeze effect was heavily nerfed again and doesn't allow permanent freezing.
- Rubber Gloves and Disposable Camera were fixed to not have infinite range.
- Added smoother transitions between weather.
- Added a sun visual in Sandspring.
- Changed rain visuals.
- Minibosses and Angler have larger light sources.
- Smoke Mole was renamed to Pyrodent.
Vast Forecast.zip 31 MB
Aug 16, 2019
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.