Week 19 - Attachment
Weekly Update #19 - Attachment
This is one of the larger updates we've had recently, but it's pretty scattered.
- Four new consumables: Small Sol, Armor, Golden Cookie, and Hand Mirror.
- Seven new passive items: Painted Horseshoe, Resourcefulness, Scythe, Pesticide, Contact Lenses, Attachment, Ink.
- We've finally decided that every item being stackable limits the design too much. Many items have been changed to only stack a limited number of times, and the seed guarantees that you never get useless items.
- You can now navigate the menus with controller.
- Hitting escape or B returns to the previous menu.
- Added Credits. These only appear on the menu if you've beaten Bogwood Basin at least once.
- Added a majority of the entries to the Bestiary. Added a Feastiary. The Bestiary entries must be unlocked, and once unlocked, you can keep track of your individual kills.
- Moved the daily button to the main menu.
- Added more achievements.
- Added a Flawless challenge.
- Guns have a low chance to have a keyword.
- Gun drops have been changed to be weighted towards the lower level. For instance, on Sandspring, you are much more likely to find a level 2 than a level 3.
- Normal chests were changed to guarantee level 1 items, while the rest work like before.
- Consumables can't be scrapped anymore.
- Empty Can has been changed back to 5 extra Sol per stack.
- Camelot has been visually and mechanically touched up, but we're putting him on hiatus so we can make more progress.
- Shield now reflects bullets. Paw now deflects bullets.
- Added a visual effect to Mushroom.
- Added a visual effect to Disposable Camera and changed its hitbox to match.
- Fixed a visual bug where Bread Loaf, Pill Bottle, and Cardbine bullet particles would appear too high.
- Lowered the particle amount for normal bullets and lasers.
- Increased Pumpkin's hitbox size.
- Cauldrons don't freak out if you have spectral shots anymore.
Vast Forecast.zip 31 MB
Aug 30, 2019
Get Vast Forecast
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.